AHHHH!!!! WHY !!! WHY!!! WHY!!!???????????
The stipit drink machine took my money, I smell like smoke , my nose is driving me to insanity,my arms are itching,and hhahahaha I only missed 4 questions on the 25 question test ..
That is why I want a sprite so freakin bad I hate that machine!
One more and I will officaily call it a bad day ....
Untill then I will contin to sniff and be thirsty and have a tummy ache.
I am babysitting for the grahams tonight I think Gerret and davis will be there but I was told I am just supposed to get the little boys will and noah clean and in bed so my task should not be hard : )
I begun to forget my dreams I wake up and they are swimming around in my head and then poof then just gone all in a momment....
ok well my friends I am gonna go calll mom or maybe try for that sprite once more but then again I dont want to because it may not work and that would officialize my day to be a bad one if officialize is a word...
~Jonlyn
No comments:
Post a Comment