Well am back to join the bloggers...
I found out today that i made a 630 on my science test!!!! I mean oh my goodness the highest you can get is 700 so I am like so so so ahhhhhhhahaha.....!!!!
Things are going good with raising money for my trip all seems to be on track..
We have a lovely christmas tree it was my year to pick. I did feel like I picked much of anything to be honest with you, and that is just what I intend to be. You see there is this guy, well old man in brevard and he sells x-mas trees. So just like all the years we went to his house to pick out our beloved tree.
He is getting on up in his years so he was not able to take care of his trees and trim them and all that. so as you can imagine they were wquite big. or really small so I had to find a nine foot tree uhmm ....
Hey Mom I found one haha yeah the only one so as you can see it was not the usually walking around and picking my very own tree that I loved because that one wanted to be in my house and then planted out in my yard.. , But I am becoming attached to my tree I named him Joshua he looks like a joshua : )
I was feeling a little distant just knowing the tables had turned. I mean really whats a girl to do... I felt helpless anyhow it has passed and I am sos tinkin glad about my test I can hardly stand to sit here, my finger are typing at there maximum speed not be very fast but fast enough any how..
I have missed this place I hope yall will start coming back that would be good haha any see yah soon I hope~Jonnie
P.s. unchecked
No comments:
Post a Comment