Rainy day ......
I have finished school and I walk outside. Much to my surprise my ride has arrived,further more my ride has arrived on time!
I run out to the car leaving any hope of dryness behind me.This time heather had been sent to the rescue.Inside the car I went clearing the make up from under my eyes and evenesence was playing.This was a lovely welcomeing.
Then we were off to wal-mart to pick up the rest of my pictures of Slovakia.After a bit of encouragement on my part I finally recieve a refund for the messed up pictures.
Heather: Jonnie what are you wearing to the concert tonight.
Me: I dont know I will decide when I get home.
Heather: your going home before tonight
Me:Well yeah arent you takeing me home?
Heather: No I am takeing you to the church
Yes it was a lovely way of saying your going to the concert in your pajamas!!!!!
So if you wonder why I am in sleep attier to the most exciteing event of the month there you go.
It is lovely though I get to help Chip and Kelsey!! fun fun.
See yah soon ~Jonnie
No comments:
Post a Comment