CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP...
I wanna run into your arms and smile as you walk in to the room.
I wanna sing you a song that would tell how I feel
Wouldn't that be nice,but fairy tale endings never were my thing.
Please forgive me for not saying enough.
I'll tell you I'm sorry just to ease your pain.
Now I have broken the silence and sacrificed my sanity.
You can't brake me anymore, so can't you just leave?
I suppose in the morning the sun will be shining, and I am told that helps.
I need some thing brighter than the sun.
I have not been in such a dark place for awhile.
I told you what I want and that is all I need.
You have not come, I am not in your arms and there will be no song tonight.
Jonlyn L.
No comments:
Post a Comment