Tuesday, March 28, 2006

wow...

Life is moving fast these days...
Pushing forward- making money- and not even asking those questions anymore. The ones of uncertainty- that really uncomfordable feeling that came with not knowing what i believe. Guess what? I have reached the point of acceptance...maybe not completely- but almost. Which I dont think is good... its not like im being content all the sudden- its like im giving up.

Im alive in here somewhere- I can feel me twisting...

Not resting thats for sure.... But in a lot of ways im really happy with where i am- and i get angry when people try to take that away from me.

So on and so forth. But im playing a lot of music- and doing a lot of massage and working with a beautiful baby boy- and meeting people... and missing my dearest friends-
So the amazing balance of life continues- joy-sadness-confusion-love-friendship-music-pain
ok.. nice to be here again. You are all dear to me*

Jennifer Rhea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to have you back.

Dean