Looking into something strange
I've seen you or felt you this way
In Misty mountain air there's a feeling
It's haunting when I'm still
So keep on running
Never stop
Because if it caught me,
Well I'd be caught
From there I couldn't run
But from here I can not see
The thing that's hidden in this mist
The thing that's haunting me
Though I feel afraid
Some how I see it safe
Feeling or sight
Reality or perception
Where do i turn and
how do i get there
Because as I said before
I can't see it from here
lurking in the dark
Hiding behind me
If it is something so good
Something so pure
Then why does it make us feel
Feel afraid
Afraid of being chased
Deathly afraid of being caught
Stumbling through a thing called life
Breaking bones and breaking hearts
Shattering dream
With a cold since of reality
The knowledge of good
The Knowing of evil
Changes are subtle
Almost unseen
But even the dark
Even the mist can't stop feelings
Feelings are felt
Only rarely depicted
Today I am feeling something
Something so good
I just don't know if it's real
Is this reality
Or did I forgot to wake from my dream?
No comments:
Post a Comment