It is raining and when it rain at my house it tends to fall on the ten roof outside my window..
Infact it is quite a nice sound kind of haunting hhmm i dont know,,,
anyway my friend is distressed and I emailed but I dont want to call I am afraid it would be tolate.
Today was realy weired like I was fine when I woke up and then I got so stinkin sick like relay bad and then got better I dont know what was up!
Inbetween better and worse I registered for classes at blue ridge ahhh fun..
Oh great stuff I just looked outside and noticed jenn and lin putting the top on her jeep haha
I find this so funy HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! oh poor things they look so cute!
Have a good one buddy you can call if you need anytime...
No comments:
Post a Comment