Ohhh Back to school
Well summer is over no I cant say that not yet it is still warm I love summer .. .... Sigh...
I took my science pretest today well atleast half of it. So far I have missed 3 out of 25 This is good for me : )
I think science will be over with soon enough but my math is worrying me please pray for me..
sorry about the guest bok apparently I mess it up or sumthing haha not an unusual thing to happen especialy with computers...
Well I just stared at the screen for like 30 seconds trying to think of what to write alot of Ideas popped into my head I am not quite sure why I didnt write them down.....
Some thing seemed different at cell groupe last night I am not quite sure what it was maybe I will know later in the week. Tonight I am going to see a movie with my aunt Peggy I love her so much! My grandparents are coming too I love them as well : )
That will be fun !
You can pray for Jenn she starts her spanish class this afternoon at 4 o'clock she is going all alone I hope she makes some new friends Well I think mom may be outside to pick me u from school .....
oh and if you were wanting to write my guest book you can emailme instead jonnyrom_2000@yahoo.com ok bye
~jonnie
No comments:
Post a Comment