Thursday, September 18, 2003

Ha guess what I just did...
I went to change my password, right, and then totally got stuck working on my G..B.. Colors haha for like 30 min no lie...

I think I do not want to be at school oh well...

I have to buy a metronome !!! GRRRRR..... This is gonna make practicing a lot hard. haha now I have to play it right !

I keep flashing forward to October seventh .. It feels like some thing will change this year ,but I am curiously not worried hmmm.. Must be God : )

ok I am gonna go now I am studying science and technology fun fun...

I asked mom to get me out a Bio book so I will start on that tonight I suppose ..Maybe not cause I have practice at 7:00

alright well I think that is all the news for today !

~Jonnie

No comments: