Thursday, September 11, 2003

Well another day has dawned...
Yes I knew it would!
I have 30 more minutes to be stuck on this prison,and then my knight shall arrive!

Ha in the form of my sister jennifer .....,But she is gonna let me buy some food on the way home yum yum!

I went down to gwyn valley to see the presiouse baby goats... I started crying I felt so stupid. I kept thinking some one was gonna pull up and be like uhm what is wrong with you haha...
So yeah now I really miss my little cloe like 55 million times over again!


Hmmmm... what else is new in this life of mine ????
I have a lot of french homework this week and a lot of things to practice on my violin ..

Oh yeah I have decided not to voice my opinions about french indaviduals its to tiresome and really not worth it because if your ignerant then I cant really do anything to change that haha/......

Wow I cant believe it has been 2 years ! September 11'th 2001..
For real life goes by fast and so many things have hapened and I look at them as if they were out of a storry book and not really a part of my life..
Why do I do that?


No comments: