Thursday, August 12, 2004

I love the way my yahoo account is always so happy to see me. It almost makes up for the times when I get bummed because there is that big zero flaunting across the screen.

Leaving in five,four,three,two...
Ireland is so close to being under my feet I can't even believe it!

She called today! I was surprised, as if I thought it was an impossibility (a word?) to phone from Ireland to America. Silly me. Now I know it isn't.

Getting nervous? hmmm YES I am, infact really nervous. Not about traveling, or anything like that. I am nervous because I don't have my puppet parts totally and completely memorized. I am working on it though.

I heard a song today, so funny how a song can fit a situation so well. I could only laugh when I heard it. It made me see how comical the whole situation was.

A little spending cash? Sure you could call it that, but only if you want to ignore the fact that you just handed me ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS! Blinking about three times I finally stand and thank her. Why didn't I scream it, and jump up and down, eyes wide open, and about to burst.
I don't know maybe that means I am confusing emotions. Maybe I have lost my joy. Maybe I am just tired. I don't know what ever the problem is I want it fixed! Can you hear me God?

Perhaps I will try Rachels solution "life's elixer" She is a very smart girl after all : )

leprechaun in the park? How crazy Asheville is. I go through culture shock every time I am there. I am beginning to think I'm a sheltered home school geek. I suppose there are worse things I could be, but not really.

I have so much to do before tomorrow afternoon. I am trying not to let it consume me and at the same time I need to be aware of it. I need a happy medium.

I am going now. Of things I want to happen before I leave I have one request, I want to watch Peter Pan. The new one of course. Jenn and I will be leaving soon after I finish this post to rent it.

Oh one more thing, I will return home to North Carolina on the 7'th of September at 9:45 PM. I will be flying into the Greenville airport if all goes as planed. Anyhow the reason I am telling you this is in hopes that you might be there. It would be lovely to see some of your faces upon my return home. If you want to come contact my family.


~Jonnie

No comments: