ULTIMATE...
It has been to long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenn and I were talking as we drove home last night. You may wonder what it was we were talking about,but even you aren't I will still tell you because that is the point of this post.
It was ULTIMATE FRISBEE! Uhmm how stinkin long has it been? I don't even know. At least 2 months, I am sure more though. Sense I have played that is. So we were talking about my birthday as well, and what I would like to do. We succeeded in figuring that question out.
I, Jonlyn Linville, want to play ultimate Frisbee and then go watch a movie or some thing. The only thing is... I don't know were to have the event. If you have any ideas of where a good place would be let me know. Our guest book is now working.
I have to go get ready. I need to take mom and JT to town.
I have a birthday wish... Actually I have two, but only one that is even semi possible. That is that she would be there, that certain person who looks so lovely in red and has the brightest brown eyes a human is capable of having. Do you know of whom I speak? I will give you one more clue. SHE IS THE EPITOME OF AN ULTIMATE FRISBEE PLAYER. The best, and most definitely the most competitive... You should know by now. If you don't you can ask me,Bill, Ian, Jenn, and probably anyone who has been in the youth for at least 6 months.
Of course my other wish is for that darling Irish chick to be here! And in her memory I will sing this song.., Well I ain't never been the barby doll type. No I can't swig that sweet Champaign I'd rather... That's all for now
-Jonlyn L.
No comments:
Post a Comment