Friday, November 19, 2004

The Castle Turrets Towered High
Like A Diamond In The Sky...

Those words have kept me smiling all week... I have realized that i havent been smiling as much as usual lately
so thank you to my dear freinds with the green pen.
It is amazing to me how certain things in my life effect the entirety of my life. These are big things though...
I try to minimize my feelings about them because the way i feel is not a safe... It is a very vulnerable place.
Even more so not knowing what others feel about what i feel... it is not true that i am amazed by this.. I am just trying to stay on the safe side by saying that- i knew how much this would bother me when it happened..
hmm i am making no sense- i am quite sure.
I will stop. (wow- even that was done out of fear.. fear that i will show too much and you will figure me out- weakness and all.and God forbid that should ever happen!)

Tonight is my last night of class for awhile.. i cannot tell you how happy this makes me! I am not looking so forward to telling Sarah that she can't smoke in my car anymore... anyways... I am all alone for another weekend.. I like this very much! I must go - see you all on Sunday.
Jenn

No comments: