Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I can't believe that it was two years ago Sunday.
Two years ago that my Aunt died. She was a beautiful person... Her son had us each come back to the bedroom one at a time so that he could give us something of hers. (myself and my sisters)
We all got one of her scarfs. I remember her wearing the one they gave me... It even still smells a little bit like her. But its interesting.... The smell of the smoke that killed her is gone.

We got back to the church on Sunday night... And there was the van. With wonderful green letters on it.. Now everytime I walk to the car I get a huge smile on my face... Which is much needed because Im usually going to or from school or work... Thanks guys. Speaking of- I have to get to class.... Enjoy this Tuesday night-
See you tomorrow~ *sigh of relief*
Jenn

No comments: