~Conversation~
mmm... how sweet it is! I had forgotten some how.
I am loving the sunshine... trying to soak in every drop. Which had left me with a pretty substantial sunburn for the past few days. I am now recovered- and back to direct sun light.
I can't even begin to tell you how busy I have been lately- But there was this very liberating night that involved the moon and a pond... (and not so much more) that has left me feeling like myself again. Amazing what a little risk/freedom can do for someone like me!
I have a huge test in A&P tomorrow. Actually it is THE huge test for A&P.
It's our final for musculature studies. Then it is on to systems of the body..
Im really excited about that! I guess i have always been a bit of a science geek.
Ok... off to refresh my memory about IlioPsoas and others of his kind.
I hope i will be back soon...
Jenn~
No comments:
Post a Comment