Monday, April 04, 2005

How do I manage to do this sort of thing.

I don't know why I am asking you that.

I know you don't know.

You don't even know what it is I have managed to do.

Well, I am thinking about telling you.

My pride doesn't want to.

Because it will show you how upside down my life has become.

I suppose you already know that though.

I have lost a lot today.

Shall I tell you?

Yes.

Gone: My Dog

My wonderful dog is lost some where in Florida!

Gone: My ring

I found it in a parking lot! Thank God.

Gone: Van Keys

Yes, I found those too.

Gone: My mind

Oh, and I have not found that yet.

Maybe it will take awhile.

Yes, I think that's what it will take.

a little while.

I have messed up.

You all know that.

You still say I am your friend.

I am not sure why, truly, I am not sure why.

I am in a wonderful place though, and I will be spending the day at the beach tomorrow!

Pray I can find my dear dog. She is really the only thing I care about finding, after my mind of course.

Although I may be better off with out it.

We will see. That is the scary thing, isn't it. We will always see.

-Jonlyn

No comments: