Thursday, May 18, 2006

*The Edited Version*
Yes, I have been away for quite awhile now. No, I wasn't distancing myself from you all. I was simply taking a break. A very long break. I can not promise that the next won't be just as long, sorry.
Life, that is some thing I know a little. Please do emphasize A LITTLE.
I was asked yesterday if I saw my heart aches as a lack of maturity.
My answer was no.
I see them as a learning process.
How could I have ever gotten here with out them.
I couldn't have.
Oh what a thing here would be to miss out on.
If you were looking at my life under a magnifying glass it would look pretty messy.
I would never want anyone to do that actually.
People have tried, but thankfully given up in the process.
Figuring someone out is never as much as you 'de hoped for.
Would you agree?
I am ready to be close again.
The distance is something I could live without.
I am not talking about any certain person, although I presume you thought I was.
A separation has taken place in my life.
In many different and unexpected forms.
Quite frankly I'm tired of it.
THANK YOU!
Now how do I end this?
Can anyone tell me?
You see I would still like to play it safe in the process I wouldn't want to lose control.
Lose
Lose*
Forever?
-jonlyn

No comments: