Monday, May 15, 2006

GUINNESS*21*LEAF* and the new men in my life....

Well guys... here goes-
Guinness is my new dog... He is amazing! You should all be so lucky to know him!
I am now 21- and enjoying that very much! My birthday was amazing... I got to see both of my best friends- and ALL of my sisters my parents and JT... we are never all together anymore!
Then that night I went on a night hike* Breath taking! It was a beautiful day.
ok.. next-
Oh yes- LEAF... well That was amazing- I danced basically non-stop With my lovely sister and crazy (red headed) aunt... I can't go into the whole weekend for more reasons then one
-no- lets just go with AMAZING!

And this last little bit... Things are good! Really strange timing- and i have no idea what is going to happen - but the nice thing is that there are definite possibilities! And I really like this guy-
And just when im interested in the new guy the old guy comes back around...
Funny how that happens- Sorry no details for now...

Life is good for Jenn... I am still riding the good times from the festival- Trying to remember that Im back in the real world- where it might not be the best Idea to shake my ass every chance I get... I danced SO much guys! Ok.. Im really tired and I know this is very newsy but i needed to get back into it- and I was just tired enough to give it a try.
Much love dear ones! There it is... my life these days- minus alot of amazing details- but you got the general idea-
jenn*

Jenn

No comments: