Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Isn't it funny how no one comes here any more. Remember when "we" all stayed connected through blogger.com? There was some thing here that pulled us all together and drug out our deepest emotions. Now all it drags out of me are tears. I hate this site and for what ever reason I have been finding my-self here alot these past few days. I wonder what it is. I doubt any one will read this, but if you do I love you, I miss you, and I still can't figure out what drove us apart. Not that we aren't friends anymore just that we never talk. And I must admit I find it hard to remain friends with people I never see or talk to. I am sorry for failing so miserable in that department.

-jonlyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sweet Jonnie,
Man I miss you more than you will ever know. I feel the pain of "Life" It is so weird to think that I will not be here in the states long. I desire to see you.
I love you,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heather Feather, I love you!!! I miss you so much too! I am coming home for fall break 14-18 I hope your gonna be there Love you-Jonnie