Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Will you come and hold my hand
Tell me what you see
my heart is still on fire,but my body feels a pain
An unknowan ill has fallen here
The stars all blur and I am back to earth
A subtle sense of safety in these hands
So I cling and hope we stay for now
Atleast for now
You have given me the kiss I need
The one I've sought and chaced
Now it's mine and I am lost
I'm completely lost
Shutter in the dark a fear is creeping in
Still I run to those arms those hands
Hold me close and sing a song
The one I've been missing
Say the words of peace oh say the words of love
Hope of tomorrow streaks of the past
Caught up in time so consistant
Breath life is filling me
But some thing less is calling
Hold on tight don't let me slip
Call my name
Remind me
pursue me
-Jonnie

No comments: