Saturday, November 11, 2006

I couldn't tell you these thought in my head
Cause you might run away
Then all there'd be is me and them
and that's just bad company
Will you hold me and let me, let it all out
The fear, the pain, the loss, and everything
Then when I'm through kiss me soft
If the words won't come, well they don't matter anyway
Can I let you see what's hurting me
Even if its love, well to hell with that
Cause I've felt that before, and it left me
It left me here
I'm bitter, regretful, and its getting to me
The pain should be fading
My wounds should be healing
But their not
Maybe I should just be alone
For now
When it falls on such an empty space
I won't even feel the pain
Maybe I won't feel
Maybe I will heal a little later
But not now...
-Jonlyn

No comments: