Nothing mattered
Feeling like a child Trembling before some one they loved after they had messed up again
My hands were shaking
My eyes were dry
I thought I knew what to say
How I was going to plead my case
But then he walked in and those words didn't matter
I wanted justifie myself, but I didn't deserve to
My shame like an open book was being read word for word
Nothing mattered
I've stabed myself in an open wound'
My heart is still bleading
My breath still shallow
These words aren't true enough
They can't speak for this death
Then a another try was all I had
I wanted to beag
To let him see how much I wanted this
The only thing is I messed up
I don't deserve it
I am broken and now I see
Nothing matterred
Some thing was growing inside of me, the sense of belonging
The feeling of home
My safe place
But I have tourn it down with my weakness
Now I will live in the ruble I made
With these two hands
I'll try my best
To climb back out
With my voice I cry to God
He is my only help
These are the times I wish I could hold His hand
I wish I could sleep in His arms
I want Him to show me that life is this,
A learning process, the consiquences are fucking hell
And trust is some times lost, I am undeserving
Because I wonder if life really matters
-jonlyn
No comments:
Post a Comment