Thursday, July 01, 2004

Good morning to all-
Today is a good day... Today is the last day of actual bible school- and that makes me very happy! I know that sounds terrible... .But that's the way it is. The kids are great- but its just time.

There are several kids that are so dear!
Jose- you would not believe how cute he is!
I would have to say the best dancer in the church this week....

Kyle- She is only 4- but of course knows everything. I know this because she told me so several times infact- "I know everything!"

Chance- The story teller... The one with the smile that could pull you through anything!

This is not half of what i would like to tell you--- But Alisa is yelling from the bottom of the stairs that it is time to go! So i must- Love and miss you all!
Jenn

No comments: