Oh TIRED!!!
Ok I was praying for fire works NOT to Fire works : )
*Guard The Castle*
Awesome game Chip and Kelsey! Funny how I had to pull my self out of it.
Holly get chip this is really!! haha Holly replies to my frantic claim" Jonlyn, I know its, Your bleeding! What a great moment.
* Back Home *
Dad walks in.... Hey Dad! And I begin to tell him the story really enthusiastically like. Jenn" Uhmm Jonly he's not laughing."
Hmmm... yes I see that. He then informed me "Jonlyn, You have to go to the doctor"
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(ME THINKING TO MYSELF OF COURSE)
Out the door I went as tears began to fall to the ground. I didn't want stiches NO!
Oh I don't have time to finish this out I will just tell it to you. Anyhow we got to the hospital and they gave me lidacane of course I don't know and don't care how they spell that horrid word! Being stuck some where around five times and it hurt so freaking bad! Then they got all the gravel out I wolnt give details cause I don't wanna gross you out.
And no it is sore very. But I am ok and the prayer truly helped. It was at that time that I stopped crying for the night. Thank you my dear friends.
-Jonnie
No comments:
Post a Comment