Sunday, July 04, 2004

No hot dog bunns?

Destin is out of hot dog bunns ok..

The 4'th of July wow. It has been a year.

One year sence I sat in that overly aircondition buss,
watching Rachel and Bill compete for first place in the game of scrabble,
Jeff was singing that song by Third Day, and I was praying to fire works. If you recall we did see fire works! Brilliantly lighting up the sky's of GA.

There we were standing on the edge of the hotel porch and we popped those popper things.
I remember pizza too. A toilet that didn't work oh and all those things that are not good to post on a blogg. Smile*

Anyhow this year is so different... Once again I am not at home for the 4'th. I do not get to sit on the hill of the westlian church and watch fire works with my family, Or dance in the streets while some band with wack name plays songs that dont really make sence.
As I was thinking about how very much I wanted to be home I realized what I was really wishing couldn't even be possible if I were in Brevard. I am wanting my friends and many of them are gone two particular friends Emily and Rachel. As if I had to tell you.

Missing home and feeling sick about it. I miss yall and I love you very much. We are leaving tomarrow morning!

I hope this was ok I know a spelt a lot of things wrong sorry I am not feeling so well.
Good day my friends. -Jonlyn

No comments: