1966 American Rambler
Thats what i have... How did i forget this? The rambler started today and ran until we cut it off (this is a big deal)- I was so excited.
I could feel my smile down to my toes.
My poor car has become quite a haven for several living things. A mouse ran out from under the hood when we started her up( her? yes i guess she is a she- ok). a really cute mouse. I felt kind of guilty for taking his home away.
I really love this car. I want to know how it works and i cant wait for the adventures to come.
there are definitely rambler tales to come.
today has been a movie day- very rainy here in sleepy little brevard. Plans for laying by the pool all day were crushed for this reason.
speaking of movies im going to watch one. Hope you all are lovely.
Jenn
2 comments:
Where are you hidding this beauty of a car? I am in no way supposed to be up this late right now so I though this would be the best use of my time. Big LOVE to the sisters that share.
I forgot! I learned how to prime an engine to make it start! Isnt that wonderful! JC-Jessie- My two best friends... lovely thank you!
Oh... and you will see this car!
~
Post a Comment