<-Backspace
This week is 70's week at ride haven... all of this weeks staff dressed up in old dresses and suits from that time and i realized how much i fit in. Interesting.
I am leaving town soon... and i cant wait! 3 weeks- it will be lovely. I am going to WV for two of them.
I really love it there- i know it gets a lot of crap... but it is one of my favorite places to be. Of course i have my own selfish reasons- but even before that reason it was still a dear place to me. week number three will be with miss Jessie Leigh. I can't tell you how crazy excited i am about that.
I am meeting the family we are going with tomorrow night.
My tire is fixed... and the man did the work for free. He is really sweet- we do give him a lot of buisness.... but still. He didnt have to do that at all. So my car is now back to driving status.
I was looking over my bank statement today and decided to see how much i had spent on gas in a month... $268.25 thats just what i put on my card. Crazy!
I am off to bed- i know this was a bunch of nothing. But i wasn't sleepy... so there it is.
Hope all is well-
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment