Digging holes-
Im so good at that!
So I have been sick for the past few days... really feeling like crap! Its starting to let up a bit now and i think im going to go do something. Ive got a bad case of cabin fever going on. Speaking of fevers mine was 102.2 i think thats pretty good! Or pretty bad... i was kind of proud of it. You know? Its like when you get hurt playing sports or something and it kills but then theres not even a bruise and everyone just kind of thinks your faking it(although they would never say it) Thats like not having a fever but still feeling awful. So yes- im thankful for the high temp.
So things are good. really good. Im not worried- Im saving a good bit of money- Im reaching my goals! Which is wonderful... and a little strange. Im not used to "reaching" goals....
im not really used to having them. Im really happy with the choices Ive made and the changes that have come... I feel- confident- able- thats a really great feeling.
I had to cancel a massage today- I always feel really bad for doing that. But I really am sick!
ok. this is getting dull. Im going to go see if a shower won't send me right into feeling great.
Ill come back some time.
Jenn~
1 comment:
Yeah! hey friend.. Im feeling much better thanks-
Im good... Ill have to give you a call soon.
Post a Comment