Jennifer Linville LMBT
Well... Its official! I am a Licensed Massage and Body Work Therapist. And nationally certified at that! Which means I can be licensed in other states.
I am so excited guys! This is the greatest feeling. Its kind of funny to be waiting so long for just a little number (6075 by the way) let the games begin!
I see great things in my near future... smile
So I have been taking deep breaths and soaking it all in- most everyone thought I was already licensed so... they don't share my excitement when I tell them. But Im thinking I want to go out and celebrate- you know? This is a big deal for me!
So thats the news for Jenn- Let the games begin!
be happy people!
~*~
3 comments:
Cheers, you deserve to celebrate.
Dean
I agree! Want to buy me a drink?
cheers to you~
such a sweetheart!
Post a Comment