Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Have you ever come to that point where you are completely content?
Yeah, thats right everthing is going YOUR way
Oh isn't that a perfect way for them to be
Life makes you smile. You look forward to the morning because you just can't wait for the day to begin.
I am sure you have. Right?
Well, if you have then you will know just where it all ends
In pieces on the ground
Doesn't it?
You are plucked out of your "happy place" and thrown into your "hell"
Sounding familliar to anyone?
You start listening to song lerics as if they have all the answers
When in reallity they usual have answers, but they arn't the right ones.
Your looking for an escape
You might as well stop that because there isn't one
I can tell you that straight up
There is no way out
Not from where you are anyhow
The only way to reverse this hell like dream is for you to be plucked right out again
Only this time your headed for greener pastures
Sunny skies and feilds of flowers
Ahh yes your thinking now arn't you?
I hope so
I am.
I can't stop
THINKING

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, it's amazing really, how you discribe things so well, how when I read this I thought you were writing about me. I love you!!
Hadia