At the momment I am working on a multicolred paper clip bracelet. I am currently on green incase you were wondering.
I have just looked out twindow to find Andrew my 4 year old nephew peeing on a tree in the yard directly in front of five neighbouring households.
I am in my Grandfathers bedroom on the second flour of a Florida house ,on twin lakes LN. I dont really feel like posting,but you have to understand one thing about my papa,and that is he is very OVERLY protactive of his computer.
When I asked him yesturday if I could check my e-mail his response was " well sure I dont see why not com on up and I will get youu set up."
So we come upstairs and he starts the computer and then logs on to the internet then goes to yahoo and then ask for my password and he never did leave me alone in here and I never did get to check my mail !
But he is gone to the curch for aproximately an hour and a half so I had to cease the moment or however that goes.
I am missing you all so much especialy Jenn.
Emily I hope you did a great job today! Jenn said you did ...
I need to go eat and rearange the computer so papa may not notice my being here SMILE.
~Jonnie
No comments:
Post a Comment