Monday, March 08, 2004

Location: inbetween flecher park and the church

Time: 5:20'ish

Me: It's been a good day for moist towelets.

Jenn: Yeah.... I think you should post about it.

Me: You think I should?

Jenn: Yeah......... I think you should


Well we set off to play ultimate at flecher park. After about three hours it was time to leave. So I ran up to Jeff explaining our lack of understanding on how to get out of the park back to the highway. Jeff said why dont you just fallow me.

so I got in the car put my stuff in the back and then.......

UUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!! what is that smell ???? Jenn: uhm I dont know I dont smell it.... oh ok now I do.

Me: Oh my goodness it's on my hands

(You see there was no option of me getting out and washing my hands because Jeff was leaveing and I didn't feel like getting lost)



Jenn: Yeah it must be crap or something.

Me: wow thanks Jenn!



( now we are on the highway heading towards the church)


Me:hmmm I wonder if its on my shoes .... (looking on shoes) Nope nothing
It must be on yours jenn....

Jenn:No its not on mine ok (not looking).

Me: AHHHHH!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! AHHHH!!!! I HAVE A PIECE OF SHIT ON MY FOOT!!!!!!!!! EEWWW JENN JENN JENN EWWW PULL OVER!!!!

Jenn: Laughing Laughing laughing .......

( She swirves off into some road I open the door foot out the water over my foot but yuck I am so grossed out )

after about 2 Min. of this insanity I have a brilliant idea...

Me: A HA moist towelet!!!!!

Jenn: oh my goodness

Me: Praise God for moist towelets......

Me: It's been a good day for moist towelets................. Sigh........

~Jonnie

No comments: