Monday, March 01, 2004



I continue to delet my guest book and it continues to remain!!!
I need help so if anyone can help me get rid of it please do.

I am at school once again and math is actually getting easier yay!
I have three more chapters and then the pretest,and I will be done finally oh never mind I do have to eventually take the reall one so after that I will be done.Please pray for me about this.

Do not go to my guest gook I mean OUR guest book because it sucks!

I am planning on going to Norther Ireland in august the 20'th through the 29'th!! even better I think Mom,Dad, and Jenn are going ,so fun. Plus the Hyltons should be there by then oh wouldn't it be lovely.......

Oh so lovely sittin abso- bloomin- lutely still I would never budge till spring crept over the window seel..... Some one 'ead restin on my knee warm and cozy as 'ee could be who takes good care of me ... Oh wouldn't it be Lovely....Lovely...Lovely.

Thats a wonderfull movie....

Well I think I will go now....

~Jonni

P.S.unchecked....

No comments: