Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Yay!!!! I did it ......

Well I just took out the link that may be the wrong way to do it oh now I just need to get a new guest book..

.......... TUESDAYS .........

They are allways boreing,and I can't figure out why.
I wonder if God just wants me to have a boreing day so I will enjoy the
not boreing days that he gives to me.

Oh well I dont suppose it really matters.
We have people comeing over tonight so that means music and good food!
If anyone ever wants an invitation to come over just let me
know,and I will see that it is given.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAST NIGHT

Phone rings........

Jonlyn its for you.....

Hello........................

Hey!!!!!!!!

I realized it was going to happen,eventually,but I am still trying not to think about it.
Thats not working.

I know you can't
understand what I am talking about,but it helps me to write it out. please excuse my uncomprehendable emotional jabber....

Well back to work I go studdy studdy.....

~Jonni

No comments: