COOKING DINNER?
I have done that for the past two nights.
I actually enjoy it.
That sort of scares me.
I never wanted to be a stay at home wife.
Jonlyn, why the heck does that mean you will be a stay at home wife?
I think my logic is off.
I think I don't have any more logic.
Wonder if it was ever there in the beginning.
I am doubtful.
So I was making the salad, and then I realized it.
I needed music, no no I was desperate for music.
I wanted to listen to them, but was I supposed to?
Then I thought, to hell with supposed to.
I want to, so I will.
Then I turned it on ( the CD) and I danced.
I some how forgot how much I love dancing, but now I remember.
I hope I never forget that again.
If I do ,remind me, always remind me.
She makes me smile. Every time I look at her.
She is so happy, so beautiful, so lovely.
She will forever be that way.
I am sure of it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be speaking to all of you heathinish sons of satan tomorrow. So you better listen up! HAHAHA
You know I am joking.
-Jonnie ( the deep one) inside joke
No comments:
Post a Comment