Saturday, March 12, 2005

A million songs

Dark is all around

Your friends smile back at you

Curtains close

Nothing follows you here

You know nothing ever could

Well, nothing except for


Some thing in your eyes...

You don't really mind that though

in fact you left a path behind

Your only hope

Makes me wanna...

Then your found

Secrets escape

They resonate

We all feel the same

We have all been through that

We all know why I've come

It's the only thing I want to do

Lose my self...

There is some thing

Some thing we're looking for

Yes, we want to be lost

But not completely

Never completely

We still want to be safe

Always safe

In your arms...

Yours?

Who are you?

Three voices ask in rhythm


No voice answers

So we move on

Searching

Wondering

In the lonely light of morning...

In pain

Regret

Apathy

REALITY?

In the wound that would not heal...

Loss, what a real word

None of us have been with out it

It's the bitter taste of losing...

Hope

Joy

Anger

FEELING?

Everything I've held so dear...

Free

Priceless

Valued

Falling

LOVE?

No it's not!

That's how they described this

That's how they said it would feel

Though I've tried I've fallen...

Their wrong!

Pain

surrender

Grasping

DESPERATION?

I have sunk so low...

Emptyness has followed me too.

Failure

Hurt

Thinking

STRATEGY?

I've messed up...

I was taught to hold back

Numb

Citical

Reserved

RESTRAINT?

Better I should know...

But I don't want to

So don't you come round here and tell me...

I don't want to know

REALITY

FEELING

DESPERATION

STRATEGY

RESTRAINT...

I want to know love though

I know what your thinking

Silly

unpredictable

Confusing

GIRL?

I told you so...

-Jonnie

(chantell kreviazuk, sarah McLaughlin)

No comments: