In our own little world....
Last night was great.
I think there was a point when we both realized there was no going back to our "quiet" reflective mood. So we ran in the complete opposite direction.
I can't remember the last time i was so stupid while playing the piano. great fun!
Tonight I actually wanted to forget everything i was ever taught and jump in the car and go home with him. But ofcourse i didn't. not because it wasn't the right or responsible thing to do
(because nothing would have happened) but becuase i just could never do that. im chicken.
Im trying to decide where i should go for spring break... it doesn't matter so much as long as it is away from here. I might try to go figure something out once and for all.. see if anything is still there or if it ever was.
Wow- how is this for a vague post! i don't think any of you could get all three of these situations.
i think jesse could get atleast two! jonlyn... probably all three- Jesse, i need to tell you about the third! Ok. Have fun guys.. i will talk to you soon.
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment