Hey all my pals!
It is still raining Just incase you haven't noticed this : )
I am not apposed to rain or shine I usually can live with either one..
Well I was talking with my friend today, and I said sometimes all you need to feel better is a new day... We agreed upon this.. Then he said ,but sometimes we woln't let go of yesturday and except today ... Or some thing along those lines .
I thought this was a good point and a true point as well...
Thank you all for posting in my guest book I allways enjoy reading what you have writen.
Oh yeah could you sign your name at the end of each entry .. sence I mess it up and cant tell who is writ me..
Ok well I am totally and complety tired just got home frome practice so yeah.. There are probably a trizillion and a half mistakes in this you will have to excuse my bain
Merci beaucoup! ~jonlyn
No comments:
Post a Comment