Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I am sitting here waiting on mom to come and pick me up...

I just talked to a Mr.Luke Snyder haha
and mom is 5 min. late ..

I have to write my news letter for Slovakia..
EVERYONE... Please pray for me ,that God will give me the words to write and the order to write them in where to start and where to end ..
It is all very blurry to me I must send this out as soon as possible ..

I was informed that I have to have 1,000 $ rased by the first of december I will be looking for a job and praying for one I get to see alot of yall tomorrow yay!

Emily said she has dance practice oh I just cant wait till the 14'th I am eternaly pummed haha ...

Ok I am gonna go and check out the parking lot to see if there is a J.L. ministry van or car or anything that couls save me from utter dispare haha.. ok goodbye
~Jonnie ps... totally unchecked

No comments: