Thursday, October 02, 2003

Well tomarrow I am off again to West Virginia ... Blast Emily you know I wanna be here so extreamly bad on sunday.. I will be praying for you of course!

I hope you all have fun at the picante dance,laugh,smile,and most of all be stupid. I know I dont have to worry about the last one though haha just kidding yall..

Me and mom picked up a shirt from the dry cleaners today and much to my surprise Emma was there.. It was so good to see her totally didnt expect to...

Ok well I have to go see if some one can feed Blinkin,Napollian,Neptune,and aquita for me oh I just like my fish so much haha

Ok the next time you see me I will be 17 years old yes 17!!!! WAHOOO WAHOO WAHOO.....................
My last post as a 16 year old ~Jonnie

No comments: