Thursday, October 16, 2003

Ok For seriouse yall...
My day was so frikin WIERD!!!!

Yeah ok the Grandma goes haywire, The police take over the coffe shop or was that a dream? then we are stuck oh our lifes are movie we see this guy some random guy all dressed in black uhu ok yeah like 50 times!!! what is up?

Then I was supposed to be home frome ashville at 1:00 and in the first place you kinda have to go to asheville to come back from ashville uh yeah so anyway....
4:00 stuck still stuck the dude practicaly shoves us out of ceali cealindo or how ever in the world that is spelled...

Finish the letter and 4:30 still not home....

Oh in the window I see that famillare face dear sweet Emma once again I found peace in hecktic random life .. thanks girl

But it was all spent with my beautiful pal LINDSEY!!!! yes that friend who has allways made me laugh for 9 years when I wanted to curse the world and cry forever haha
Thanks my sweet friend for bein there allways and forever : )

Emily Hylton I miss you !!! for really I do I will see you on wednes day next k..

and bill you too...

Please write in our guest book cause uhm I dont know who comes here anymore except good ole faithful ian ha

Ok a trillion mistakes are in the previouse script sorry seriouslye gotta pack oh leavin at five insanity ! ~Jonlyn

No comments: