skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jenn * Jonnie
The Sisters who share
Tuesday, October 28, 2003
Ok maybe if I post this the last thing I posted will go through cause some thing is wrong oh well....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(38)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(13)
►
2005
(121)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
►
2004
(131)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(17)
▼
2003
(63)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(19)
Ok blogger is goin wacko why does it keep taking p...
Hello my friends .... I feel like I see you but w...
Hey... going to bed soon... just found out im goin...
Ok maybe if I post this the last thing I posted wi...
I am sitting here waiting on mom to come and pick ...
i think i am finally ready to go to bed... i have ...
Just returned home from youth... Feelings... I am ...
Hey everybody... i get to see all of your wonderfu...
Hey... we are in GA... singing at a missions confe...
Ok For seriouse yall... My day was so frikin WIERD...
Hey all our buddy's ! I do believe it has been qui...
some things are just wrong... thats all i can say ...
Goodmorning sunshines! I hope you had sweet dreams...
Hey everybody... This is Jenn.. my first post eve...
Hey every one!!!!! This is officialy Jenn and Jon...
Hey all my pals! It is still raining Just incase y...
Well Goodmorning! I get to see yall tonight! I hav...
Well tomarrow I am off again to West Virginia ... ...
Ok I hat it when this does this oh well I tryed to...
►
September
(20)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(1)
Another blog by jonnie*
http://failings.blogspot.com
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
About Me
jonnie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment