Thursday, January 29, 2004

Good morning~
I have just realized a very sad thing for me... My best friend in the world is leaving me for 2 weeks... Leaving the freaking country... I hate it when she does this. No. I am so excited for you Jonnie..... I will miss you so much.
My family is leaving tomorrow and I will have the house to myself for exactly one week. I must say I am quite happy about this one.. I do wish Jonlyn could be here.. But Mom and Dad said that they wouldn't leave both of us alone anyways... lol yeah.. prob. Wouldn't be a good idea.. Trouble trouble!

I have to leave for work soon. I don't much feel like going today. But I will get over it once I get there.
I opened my eyes for a few seconds this morning... Just when the sun was coming up. It was really beautiful! time to go... Have an awesome day!
Jenn

No comments: