skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jenn * Jonnie
The Sisters who share
Thursday, January 22, 2004
wow... today was so crazy. Im pretty shot. Im home alone tonight. which is great! im going to go down stairs now. Hope all is well~ Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(38)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(13)
►
2005
(121)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
▼
2004
(131)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(14)
▼
January
(17)
Good morning~ I have just realized a very sad thi...
WOW... Fun times! Dad made us a sled.. It kicks a...
Wow .... I do believe that was the most interesti...
haha refief well you know what I am saying right?
I got my shots today wahooo.... What A refief ok...
wow... today was so crazy. Im pretty shot. Im home...
Today was good.. I kept falling a sleep at really...
Hey yall wow... I am babysitting eithen today. He ...
Life is still good... Even though its really hard....
WellIamstuck... not really completely stuck I do h...
today was ok... didn't have anything to complain a...
Hello all, I am once again at school. Last nigh...
Oh yes and that God will prepare my heart too : ) ...
Hey Yall, I am back to school yay,but my teacher f...
I feel Wierd.. Thats all I can say really. hmm I d...
Thursday, December 04, 2003PREGNANT Don't worry, ...
Life is so good today!
►
2003
(63)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(1)
Another blog by jonnie*
http://failings.blogspot.com
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
About Me
jonnie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment