Monday, January 19, 2004

Today was good..
I kept falling a sleep at really bad times.. That was not too good. I need to find out how I can stay up as late as i want.... And not be tired.. and... I can't drink coffee. Or I don't want to. Both really.

Today it was also much easier to smile. Which for me makes a lot of things better. Not wanting to smile is something im not to familiar with.I hope it stays that way. I don't like the feeling.
It feels like my weekend was a whole week... a very long hard week.. and like monday (today) was my weekend. I wonder what tomorrow will be. That could be interesting. I don't need to get up until... like 7:50 in the morning.. Sleep sounds nice. Im happy about 7:50.

My house is making a very strange noise.. and my house makes a lot of noises.. but this one I don't recognize.. Of course it happens when my only protector for the night (JT) prob. has the tv up too loud to hear it. If this is it for me... know that I love you all!
Seriously though.. I was almost hit by a car today. I don't think i would have died... but it would not have been good. Thank you Jesus for driving my car while I shut my eyes! I did feel very protected afterwards. Quite scared.. but protected. And all joking aside am thankful to God for that.

Well no one is online... no one wrote me an e-mail... So i think im done with the internet tonight. I hope you all have a good nights rest. and that none of you mistake 2:22 for 7:22 or anything. random i know... but im truly hoping that for each of you~ Good night ~Jenn

No comments: