Wow ....
I do believe that was the most interesting bathroom experience of my entire life,perhaps to interesting. Anyhow I will take a risk.
Location:Whisenant house Flat Rock NC.
Date: sat. The 24'th of Jan..
Time: 12 :30 pm.
I enter the bathroom with a great need to use the toilet. Close the door turn around and AAAAAHHHH!@!!!!!
To say the absolute least some one had beaten me to it.
Thinking to my self: "Ok Jonlyn just reach over and flush"
So I do and well it didn't go down and the water was rising ..
thinking to my self: "well I have to use the toilet so I have to figure this out and I can figure this out"
I begin looking around the bathroom for a plunger, yes and I found one...
I tried to use it and this didn't work
prayers going up: "God please stop the water from over flowing"
Thankfully He did and I still had gotten NO where.
Thinking:
Ok who always can fix a toilet.... Dad ah yes I've got it. So I call up Dad and sure enough he told me how to do it and voila problem fixed!
so now I can take my shower.....Yes it sound like an easy thing to do right?
So after cleaning up all of the toys out of the tub ok nevermind I don't think I will post about it some people may get like offended or something.
I will just say this I had a lot of trouble getting the blind down and after the shampoos, conditioners, scrubs,and various soaps avalanched onto me I realize I can just shut the curtain ha.... That's it all summed up...
Very stressful but now I am clean and moisturized ha..
Ok see yall tomarrow ~Jonlyn
No comments:
Post a Comment