Hello all, I am once again at school.
Last night I found myself in the hospital, and even more I was stuck there.
I called my wonderful sister Jennifer and she said oh I dont feel like coming into town. WHAT!!! Well I didnt really feel like being stuck at the hospital. So anyway I whent outside and took a knap in Dads car. Oh and it was a good knap too, I got hear some good oldies on the radio haha...
My brain decided to take a break and about the time I could not figure out how to reduce the fration 27/45 I decided to take a break... Just thought that if my brain was takeing a break my body should take one too.. : )
Ok well I really wish Mom would come right about now. So I am gonna go back in a minuet . Hope to see yall tomarrow have a good day ~Jonni
No comments:
Post a Comment