Home again....
We were home for about an hour before we ran out the door to start on our CD.... I think i like it. of course i am very critical of my self. But.. i guess thats to be expected.
I am playing all of my instruments.. which is exciting. I dont get to do that too often- and i love playing all of them so that makes me happy! Jonlyn sounds wonderful... Dad and mom sound great together. ... I think it will be good- I am tired and we are going back tonight. I wish i could see you tonight! So much.. but this is a good thing.. thats what i keep telling myself~
Plan for the day--- Shower-work on the house-play for some people in this nursing home place- come home-practice some more for the CD-Go back to the studio-and then come home and CRASH!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful day~
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment