So....
I am back to school. MATH MATH MATH!
I feel wierd posting on here now everything is different whats up with that?
Anyhow it is a lovely day out and I feel like crying.
I dont know why its just that way. Of course I will not,but thats not really my point at all.Just the fact that I feel like crying is making me mad.
I broke down while praying yesturday. Many of you know that. Thank yall for holding my hand and comforting me.God was there and showd him self through yall.
Yes I am dreding that incounter,I mean who wouldn't?Honestly I want to hide away, oh how easy it would be.Then I wouldn't see you my beloved friends so I am quite sure of my conclussion to continue on in my daily events.If I didnt I would be giving them controle of my life and it AIN'T gonna happen!!!!!
I am doing prettty well all things considered. I hope I get to go to cool beans today with Jenn,then we would see Bill.That would make me happy.Infact to see any of you would make me happy so if you have the notion to come and do something with Jenn and I then call us and fallow up on that ok.
Wow I am really rambling I apologize,but I do not stop. Because the thing is you can stop and then it would be all very conveniant for me.Seeing that I am stallin untill 12 when my dear sister will arrive to rescue me from the abiss of salitude.
So if you are reading this with patience and waiting for it to get better,STOP!!!! I think it will not happen. Unless of course I'm some how profoundly inlighted by the library boy here,witch I am not,but if I were I would tell you about his bright blue t-shirt,and the way he is putting away books, or is he looking for them I can not tell for there stands a white post in the way blocking about 1/3 of my view,and of course it is the 1/3 that I need to finish that though,but it will just remain unfinished.
Then I would tell you how every morning when I walk in he smiles and nods,of course I return the favore,but it has never gotten any further, our relationship that is we have never spoken,this is fine with me,we dont leave secret notes haha,this is allso quite excepted by my unwanting hasty hesitation.If this does make sence to you even a ounce bravo my friends.
Then there's Mrs. shook,passing by as I type. Wonder why she does that.I think she is the one with a crush on the library dude.AH HA I have figured it out thats where the bitterness comes from ok it's all so clear to me.She is plainly jealouse. hahaha.
Wow fifteen minuets to go that means I have been typing mindlessly for 25 minuets COOOLOOOLL!!!!
I do believe I will excuse myself. Hope you made it perhaps when I read over this later I will find my hopes being transposed to the other side of the story.
WEll Top of the day to yah's.
-Jonnie
No comments:
Post a Comment