Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Wow... Im having some major withdraws!

Today was good.. I went to Asheville again- im there a lot lately. I picked my sister heather up at work.. She works at the Biltmore. I always feel like "somebody" when i get to go there. I think i will prob. be working there in the fall. I hope.
anyways after that Lin took me out to dinner for my birthday- I love it when that happens! Almost a month later and im still getting treated special for my birthday.

But now i am home. and I am forced to be still. And now more then ever i feel it. Ofcourse it is with me all day and through the night... Soon things will be better. It seams like i am always saying that- "I will be ok" I want to be content- really i do. I just really stink at it. That is something i am working on though.

good night my friends.. near and far-
Jenn

No comments: